- New plumbing and plumbing fixtures
- New electrical wiring and fixtures
- New heating and cooling systems
- New kitchens
- New appliances
- New finishes throughout each unit
- Fobbed entrance and access to elevators
- Gated Parking
- Interior and Exterior cameras throughout
- State of the art bike rack and laundry room
- Free wifi
- Fitness Center
In the 1920’s, Detroit’s prestigious Grand Circus Park was crowded with many versatile buildings consisting of high-rises, theaters, stadiums and museums. The automotive boom in the city increased the pressure for office space and development began to spill north from Grand Circus Park up through Park Avenue. The 17-story building opened in the early 1920’s as the world renowned Hotel Briggs. They planned the street to concentrate high-grade commercial and office space at the south end and prestigious residential development at the north end. As the district developed, Detroiters consciously perceived it as their city’s version of New York City’s Fifth Avenue. Hotel Briggs adjoined the Oriental Theater, the lobby of which was incorporated into the prestigious hotel. Today, its legacy continues and is now a part of the new Briggs Houze Living.
Review us on Google +!