- Interiors by dPOP!
- Secured entrance to the building and elevators
- Internet by Rocket Fiber
- Fully fenced and secured parking lot
- New plumbing and plumbing fixtures
- Interior and exterior security cameras throughout
- New electrical wiring throughout
- State of the art bike and laundry room
- New electrical fixtures
- Free wifi access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- New heating and cooling systems
- Laundry service offered by hotel
- New kitchens
- Maid service offered by hotel
- New appliances
- Valet service offered by hotel
- New finishes throughout each unit
- Complementary trial pass at Fitness Works
- Free wifi in common areas
- Restaurant on main level of hotel
- Recreational room
Hotel St. Regis was designed by Wells-Cohan Associates in a French Regency architectural style. The owners of the hotel wanted a hotel that recalled elements of the past with the luxuries of the present. It was intended to be an old world hotel that would accommodate General Motors executives traveling to the Cadillac building, as well as cultured international travelers. The hotel has served such notable guests as Martin Luther King, Jr., Mick Jagger, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops, Jay Leno, Pharrell and many more Motown legends.
In 1988, the hotel was doubled in size with the addition of the east end of the building. In 2016, the Hotel St. Regis will be recognized as a National Historic Landmark in the New Center Area. The new Regis Houze has been newly renovated to reflect the historical elements of the Hotel St. Regis, while combining new materials, appliances and amenities for modern comfort.
Review us on Google +!